The Kremlin says it’s open to talking about a trade for U.S. basketball star Brittney Griner. It warned Washington against using the media in negotiations over a swap.
- Trumpworld Criminality Continues to Expand
- Is the Inflation Reduction Act Really a Climate Policy Game-Changer?
- Polio circulating locally in NYC area, poses risk to unvaccinated, CDC says
- American tourist dies at Bahamas resort after testing positive for COVID, police say
- Sources: for years, the SEC and CFTC were hindered by banks' usage of messaging apps like WhatsApp to skirt archiving rules; ~10 banks may be fined ~$2B total (Bloomberg)
No comments to show.