“In recent months, Donald Trump has ignored advice from some of his advisers to avoid speaking with former and current aides who have become entangled in the House select committee’s probe into January 6 and may become part of the criminal investigation,” CNN reports.
- Gatchalian urged amid push for mandatory ROTC
- High School Football Games Tonight: August 2022
- Crypto pleads the First- POLITICO
- General obligations of a withholding agent
- Trump news today: Judge Bruce Reinhart tells DoJ to file redacted FBI Mar-a-Lago raid warrant affidavit ahead of unsealing decision
No comments to show.