Shona McCarthy, chief executive of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society, said: “After the challenges of the last two years, it feels more important than ever to celebrate the diverse selection of work on display at the Fringe, spanning the genres of theatre, dance, circus, physical theatre, comedy, music, musicals, opera, cabaret, variety, children’s shows, spoken word, exhibitions and events.
- Newest U.S. aid package to Ukraine to include surveillance drones
- Debit card fraud leaves Ally Bank customers, small stores reeling
- Trump Minions Aren’t Saying Their Supporters Should Doxx FBI Agents. But They’re Not *Not* Saying It Either!
- Realtor.com Reports Weekly Inventory Up 27% Year-over-year; New Listings Down 15%
- The Comet Is Coming Release New Single ‘Lucid Dreamer’
No comments to show.