“It almost provides nucleation sites on the surface of the graphene, to regulate that structure within the concrete,” says Dr Scullion, adding that scientists are still working out the consequences of this. It could make the concrete denser, or change the structure of pores within the concrete. Something closer to a block of cheddar, as oppose to Swiss cheese, maybe.
- Abortion Registers as a Top Issue In Swing Districts
- What Did Elon Musk Invent? (Explained)
- Mayor Dennis Felipe C. Hain’s “Bagong Cabuyao”: Training for good governance and equal opportunities in education and health
- Lindsey Graham Suggests America Should Trust Brett Kavanaugh And Amy Coney Barrett Not To Overturn Gay And Interracial Marriage
- UN special rapporteur says Israeli strikes on Gaza are ‘illegal’ | Israel-Palestine conflict News
No comments to show.