In a daily intelligence update, UK defence officials said the Ukrainian counter-offensive in the region was “gathering momentum”, adding that Kyiv’s forces had “likely established a bridgehead south of the Ingulets River, which forms the northern boundary of Russian occupied Kherson”.
- GoTyme Bank gets BSP approval
- Amnesty International Assessment That Ukraine ‘Put Civilians in Harm’s Way’ Stirs Outrage
- DMS: A boon for carmakers
- Sources: employees at many Apple stores continue to discuss unionization, Apple started to record September event; opinion: iPadOS delay was probably worth it (Mark Gurman/Bloomberg)
- Americans Still Sour on the Economy
No comments to show.