The Information and Broadcasting Ministry on Monday advised the print, electronic and digital media to refrain from advertising online betting platforms, saying betting and gambling are illegal in “most parts” of the country and pose significant financial and socio-economic risk for consumers. The ministry said the advisory has been issued in larger public interest and comes in the light of instances of a number of advertisements of online betting websites/platforms appearing in print, electronic, social and online media.
- Andrew Giuliani, son of weird Trump lawyer Rudy, loses bid to become Governor of New York
- Fossil Fuel Interests Are Behind Canada’s Blue Hydrogen Push
- Cardinal Claudio Hummes of Brazil dies at 87
- Planetarium Labs raises $32M in Series A funding
- Americans’ Views On Abortion Are Pretty Stagnant. Their Views On The Supreme Court Are Not.
No comments to show.