Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) “expressed his support on Monday for raising the age to 21 for the purchase of semi-automatic weapons and wondered why people should own high-powered AR-15 style weapons. , putting him at odds with the Republicans who oppose the imposition of any restrictions on access to firearms “, CNN relationships.
- Bangladesh’s finance minister warns on loans from China
- Eric Trump Sounds Ready To Cry As He Talks About The Feds Coming To Take Out His Dad
- Rains in S. Korea turn Seoul’s roads to rivers, leave 7 dead
- Rahkeem Cornwall picks six compatriots in all-time XI, names no Indian
- Musk sets new condition for $44-B Twitter deal
No comments to show.