Last week we discussed the arrival of the White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre’s decidedly problematic intimate relationship with CNN national correspondent Suzanne Malveaux. Conflict of interest, a lot?
We wish we could say that that was Jean-Pierre’s only problematic aspect (although, to be fair, that aspect should be enough to get her out of the running for Jen Psaki’s old position). But if you can believe it, there is more.
In this way, for example:
Reminder: Brian Kemp stole the government election from Georgians and Stacey Abrams.https://t.co/ZIKGTd6U1v
– Karine Jean-Pierre (@K_JeanPierre) April 2, 2020
Yes, you read that correctly.
So it would appear that Karine Jean-Pierre is a bona fide election truth. How do you like it?
From our new press officer … talking about disinformation https://t.co/cRY0ba0xri
– Mike Buettner (@ Buettnermj72) May 9, 2022
Big lie alive and well in the White House lol https://t.co/qDpHFagrHk
– Mrs. BAR (@ DudeBro67360520) May 9, 2022
It’s perfect for the job. https://t.co/CY069A6rQL
– Larry O’Connor (@ LarryO’Connor) May 9, 2022
You have to turn it over to the Biden administration – they sure know how to get them.
Did I think that questioning the results of an election was some kind of crime? https://t.co/FEmmJajQgv
– Harmeet K. Dhillon (@pnjaban) May 9, 2022
Not just some kind of crime, but treason!
Sounds insurrection https://t.co/1vJbQY00Q8
– Josemaría Piulada (@txiokatu) May 9, 2022
We look forward to wall-to-wall coverage on CNN and MSNBC!
Let’s joke, of course. Karine Jean-Pierre came straight from the MSNBC factory, so they love her there. CNN does that too.
I really enjoy watching CNN and MSNBC working with a denier when he is one of their team. https://t.co/Di0U3TxTb6
– Nathan Wurtzel (@NathanWurtzel) May 9, 2022
Would you believe there is more where it came from? Because there is:
– Karine Jean-Pierre (@K_JeanPierre) December 18, 2016
According to the new White House press secretary, the 2016 elections and the 2018 Georgia government elections were both stolen pic.twitter.com/Ex8QyjHjZh
– Greg Price (@ greg_price11) May 9, 2022
Oh! We have misinformation spread right here. https://t.co/IMcmuijb5e
– Doctor of Coding Thinkology (@bradcundiff) May 9, 2022
There is no party like a Truther Party, because a Truther Party doesn’t stop:
– Drew Holden (@ DrewHolden360) May 9, 2022