Do you know who doesn’t have a brain?
Or you know what, maybe he lacks a heart because this tweet is just hateful on so many levels. A normal person, a person with even a hint of humanity, knows that one death somehow doesn’t make another death ok or less horrible. Especially when it comes to children.
Including the unborn child.
This guy just sucks.
Do you know who has had a heartbeat? Every child killed in his school because the Republicans are the party of mass shooters. It’s not about heartbeats. It is about criminalizing women.
– Rep. Eric Swalwell (@RepSwalwell) May 7, 2022
Elegant as always, Eric. Sura Feng Feng approves.
Do you know who has had a heartbeat? That Chinese spy you slept with.
– Jags Board Game & Movie Guy (@MoviePaul) May 7, 2022
You’re really missing it here. And if you think all mass shooters are Republicans, you’re beyond reason.
– Not a biologist (@ spongeworthy2) May 7, 2022
“The Republicans are the party of mass shooters”
God, those idiots have no shame.
The good thing is that he doesn’t convince ANYONE of that kind of stupidity … He just makes people like him nod approvingly.
– Passably Affable (@tbrusletten) May 7, 2022
– Mave McGillicuty (@MMcgillicuty) May 7, 2022
63 million heartbeats.
– Kelkat (@ Tweetytweeter63) May 7, 2022
– DEPLORABLE CLINGER DREG ULTRA MAGA Kstadt (@ Kstadt61) May 7, 2022
I can’t have both, Democrats.
Yet those shooters turn out overwhelmingly to be leftists.
I’m not disappointed that you lie, that’s expected. However, as a member of Congress, I expect better lies and a more professional class of liars.
– Stephen L Hall (@StephenLHall) May 7, 2022
Ok smart boy, let’s make a deal. We ban firearms in schools and we will ban abortion. win win
– Texas Garabedian (@TexasGarabedian) May 7, 2022
They never will.
Abortion is one of their sacraments at this point.
“We kill millions of children so I can crush people with a couple of dozen examples.”
Hence, most of the mass shootings are not done by Republicans. I’m sure you can understand that.
– Whiskey N Cigars (@whiskyizzontecigars) May 7, 2022
No one has ever accused Eric of being a great thinker.
He’s an elected troll we can’t wait to see investigated when the Republicans take the House in November.
And so are the unborn children. Stop using the death of innocent children to defend the death of other innocent children.
– Lucy Rogers (@ asfaloth_12) May 7, 2022
And that’s exactly what it boils down to.
Grow a soul, Eric.